Biography of Amir Hossein Maghsoudloo (Amir Tataloo)
Biography of Amir Hossein Maghsoudloo (Amir Tataloo)
Amir Hossein Maghsoudloo, nicknamed Amir Tataloo, was born on September 21, 1987 in the Majidiyeh neighborhood of Tehran.
Amir Tataloo is one of the first R&B singers in Iran. Amir Tataloo traveled to Dubai in the mid-2000s and later returned to Iran.
Amir Tataloo’s first official album called “Zire Hamkaf” was released in 2011
And released the album Tatality in 2013, which had 15 tracks.
In 2014, Tataloo sang the song “Manam Yeki Az Oon Yazdahtam” in support of the Iranian national football team in the 2014 World Cup in Brazil.
In 2015, during the Iran-P5+1 nuclear talks in Vienna in July 2015, a song on the subject of “Energy Hastei” was released by Tataloo. In the video for the song, Tataloo read the text “The Persian Gulf is our inalienable right” on the deck of an Iranian warship. The music, composed with the help of Iran’s armed forces, was the Iranian military’s message to the nuclear deal. At the time of its release, the song was ranked number one on Google search in Iran and was reflected in domestic and foreign media.
Amir Tataloo visited the Tehran Peace Museum on October 7, 2015 and was encouraged by the wounded and chemical warfare veterans of Iran to make a video clip of “Shohada” and was introduced as the ambassador of peace of this museum.
Amir Tataloo left Iran in 2018 and continued his musical activities abroad.
In September 2018, Amir Tataloo asked his fans to put ten million comments under his post on his Instagram page. Eventually, this happened and 21 million comments were sent to Tataloo’s page by users.
In April 2016, his live conversations had a large audience on his Instagram account, and in one of the conversations, the number of viewers reached more than four hundred thousand people, which was a kind of record.
In April 2016, during the coronavirus outbreak, Tataloo’s Instagram conversation with Neda Yasee, a famous Iranian figure on social media, set a unique record in this field with 626,000 simultaneous viewers.
Tataloo’s fans are called Tatality!
Tatalities, who are generally teenagers, network with each other and are present in cyberspace. Tatalities have special customs and rituals.
It is called the period of purity, in which the Tatalities must make intentions, and refrain from sin and negative energy and evil, and such things!
Tataloo is a vegan vegetarian and has always called on others to be vegetarian and not to harm or kill animals and to criticize non-compliance with animal rights. For this reason, he is also known as the son of nature for his lovers.
Amir Tataloo also has exciting records, which are:
Amir Tataloo holds the record for most tracks in Iran, which contains his own poetry and melody. With the release of nearly 300 songs, he has only been active in art for about 20 years (from 2000 to 2020) and has published more than 1129 minutes of songs so far. He is the most prolific artist in the history of Iranian music, both in terms of the distance between the playing of his songs and their duration, and such an activity is unique in the history of Iranian music and unique in the world.
• The first Iranian artist to become a millionaire (Followers) on Instagram, Facebook and Telegram.
• Writing the poem of “Bezar Too Hale Khodam Basham” in 15 minutes.
• The longest Persian rap track called “Man 3” which is about (20:10) minutes.
• The music “Delam Mikhad” by Amir Tataloo is composed of 5 melodies.
• The most number of dissing (48 people) in one track (Barzakh) which is about 10:20 minutes.
• Completion of “Jahanam Album” consisting of 16 tracks in just seven months. Jahanam is the tenth album released by Amir Tataloo. It is the longest album in the history of music. This album is a total of 101 minutes, the shortest of which is 3:40 minutes, and the longest of which is 14:34.
• Amir Tataloo, who broke the record of the longest music album with the release of “Jahanam Album” some time ago, now broke his record with the release of “Barzakh Album” with a total time of 114:18 minutes, with the shortest track being 5:8 minutes and the longest 10:20.
• The song “Be Man Che Han” by Amir Tataloo broke the record for downloads in Telegram (6 million downloads) and after a while, he broke his record with the music “Navazesh” (13 million downloads).
• The number of likes of Amir Tataloo in one of his Instagram posts exceeded one million and thus became the most popular and most liked Iranian celebrity on Instagram (when his Instagram page was 2 million, he received this number of likes).
• The record for the largest number of Instagram comments is also for Amir Tataloo. Amir Tataloo broke the world comment record by receiving more than 18 million comments in one of his posts.
• Amir Tataloo is now the first millionaire Iranian artist in Telegram with more than one million members in his Telegram channel, also his Telegram channel is one of the most visited channels in Telegram.
• Amir Tataloo broke the Instagram live record of 626,000 people.
• Amir Tataloo is the first Iranian celebrity to become a millionaire again after his 4 million page got closed on Instagram. His page now has more than 3 million followers.
• Hashtag Tataloo (# Tataloo) on Instagram is currently the most popular and most widely used hashtag for an Iranian singer, having crossed the 1 million mark.
• The song “Velesh Kon” by Amir Tataloo with more than 8 minutes is the first song without “Chorus” in Iranian music.
• The song “Khalse” by Amir Tataloo broke the record for the longest pop music with a duration of 8:7 minutes.
• “Jahanam’s Music Video” by Amir Tataloo is the most expensive Iranian music video and Persian rap with a cost of more than 120,000 dollars.
• Amir Tataloo’s concert in Istanbul broke the record of the most Iranian online views on YouTube with more than 30,000 viewers.
• The release of Amir Tataloo’s “Energy Hastei Music Video” was so newsworthy and marvelous that it was reviewed not only in the WASHINGTON POST and NEWYORK Times magazines, but also became Iran’s top google search. Also, Israeli networks talked about it as well.
• Amir Tataloo is the first Iranian singer to compose his Karaoke songs.
• Amir Tataloo’s interview with the “Jabe Siah” show broke the download record on Aparat.
• Amir Tataloo broke the record for the longest song in the house style music with the release of the song “Darvaghe” with a duration of 9:9 minutes. The lyrics of this song have more than 4 verses that are accompanied by various figures of speech. It has a phrase in the song (Darvaghe) which was repeated about 53 times.
• Amir Tataloo, after his official page with ID “Tataloo” with 4.4 million followers was closed, was able to become a millionaire for the third time in just 17 hours, breaking the record for the most followers in less than a day. The most interesting part of this record-breaking is the ID (Mammad11228) and profile picture (a cat) of this newly made account.
• Amir Tataloo, who some time ago broke the record for the longest Persian rap track by releasing Man 2 for 14 minutes and 34 seconds, this time broke his record by releasing the song “Man 3” for about 20 minutes and 10 seconds.
• Amir Tataloo released 6 tracks in just one month (Haramsara – Khayeye Bagher – Man 3 – Man Be Kam Razi Nistam – Afee) that the total time of these 6 tracks is 72 minutes and 16 seconds.
• Amir Tataloo completed his “78 Album”, which had 25 tracks, in just 9 months and 14 days. This album started with the song “Parishab” on October 8, 2019 and ended with the song “Amir Tataloo” on July 20, 2020. Amir Tataloo, who some time ago broke the record of the longest music album with a time of 114:18 with the release of “Barzakh album”, now broke his record with the release of this album (78) with a total time of 3 hours, 46 minutes and 50 seconds. This album’s shortest track is 5 minutes and 55 seconds, and the longest is 20 minutes and 10 seconds.
• Amir Tataloo’s Telegram Channel is one of the top three Telegram channels in the world.
• Amir Tataloo is the most listened to Persian rapper on Spotify in June.
• The highest number of YouTube subscriptions among Persian rappers belongs to Amir Tataloo. Also, the most popular Persian rap music video is related to the music video “Maskhare Bazi” by Amir Tataloo.
• The highest number of Persian rap followers in Sound Cloud belongs to Amir Tataloo.